Commonly we see regular clients getting their residential windows cleaned at least once a year at minimum during the spring. Most, however, have their windows cleaned twice yearly, once in the spring and once in the fall during a gutter cleaning. Others may wait until they have an event planned such as weddings, birthdays and graduations. If you’re basing your window cleaning on events. We advise you to plan your window cleaning and/or other services a month in advance at minimum to ensure you’re able to be put on our schedule.
If you aren’t in a rush and prefer to have your windows cleaned once a year. We recommend scheduling during July or August. This is a great time as we are more flexible as most people are on vacation and aren’t worried about having their homes or business cleaned.
- Event cleaning — Have them done as close to the event as possible. To be on the safe side, call for your estimate and get on the schedule a couple months in advance. If you haven’t done that, we’ll still do everything we can to make your job fit in our schedule, but it may not be possible, especially if it’s a busy time of year.
- Occasional or annual cleaning — If weather were the only factor in choosing when to have my windows cleaned once a year and I wanted them to stay clean as long as possible, I would choose August or September, unless I lived next to a field of crops. In that case, I would have them done after the dust of harvest had settled.
- Semi-annual cleaning — While there is nothing wrong with having your windows cleaned Winter and Summer, Spring and Fall works better of you want screens washed more than once a year. Also, Spring and Fall works better for having freshly cleaned, sparkling windows for your favorite holiday (unless that happens to be July 4th).
- Quarterly cleaning — If you would rather have clean looking windows all year long, this is the (almost) best way to go. Normally, we only clean the exterior quarterly, while the inside gets cleaned once or twice a year.
- Monthly cleaning — This is obviously the very best as far as sparkling windows goes, and we give the most competitive rates to monthly customers. This is mostly used for commercial locations with lots of customer traffic, though it’s not unheard of for residential customers to sign up.